Friday, November 9, 2012

What a cool visitor...

Last week one of the designers of a few of our Timeless Treasures cotton prints stopped by the store. I wish I was there to meet & greet, but after reading her blog it is clear she had a great time. Her prints are so fun & quirky. I see why the two women in the store picked them out. Considering the fact that we have thousands of prints I can imagine it was a real thrill to see the two customers eyeing her fabric!



Besides loving that Samarra blogged about her trip to our store, I also enjoyed the wrap skirt she referenced in her blog.



We carry this print in our retail store. Hopefully I will be able to get another piece and offer it online. I will link it to this blog as soon as I do.

Again, I want to thank Samarra and hopefully next time you visit you will drop me a note first. I would love to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment