Friday, September 20, 2013

Fabric Friday....


So this week we have a lot of new product going online and there is still so much outside my office & in the warehouse it is crazy. Larry (#larrylovesfabric), the owner, has been buying like crazy and I have to say he has found some beautiful fabrics at great prices, which we can now pass onto you. I think you're going to be very happy over the next few weeks as the fabric continues to roll out.

Here are a few apparel fabrics that caught my eye this week...

As the summer leaves us and we gear up for fall these three wool/spandex blends are perfect. Sometimes a solid is just what is needed for a staple piece.

Image

I know you all love a good strip knit, so here you go. Navy and white is such a classic combination. Love this!
Image

This black & white stretch gingham seersucker fabric is a great weight. It is 58% Cotton/29% Polyester/10% Elasthane/3% Spandex. This classic black & white gingham is right on trend for the fall.
Image

I posted this knit print as I was photographing last week. The modern feel and geometric print just caught my eye.
Image

This Chambray Stretch Linen by Robert Kaufman is soft and breathable.  It is 54% Linen / 44% Cotton / 2% Spandex. Personally stretch is my bacon...everything is better with it.
Image

For a little more stretch we brought in a few new rolls of denim. They all have stretch, but this one is called a Super Stretch. It is 98% Cotton / 2% Polyurethane. That should fit like a glove. I don't have a picture, but it make me think of the beautiful black leather with a spandex coating we just received. Just perfect for the leather pants I keep seeing online and in all the magazines.

Image

We ordered this 21 wale corduroy in 21 colors. From kiwi to flamingo and many shades in between. It is ultra soft and light weight. I can't wait to see what amazing items you all are going to make with this.

Image

Beside fabric we're really trying to boost our notions department online. This week we added over 50 new products. Here are just a few...

new notions

We have had chain in the retail store for sometime now. Last week we received over 60 new chains so we're going to try them online as well. They sell by the yard and come in the traditional gold and silver, as well as many colors and styles. Last year I made a few great necklaces for the holidays. They were so simple and really great for all the holiday parties I went to. We plan on making a few new ones in November. I was inspired by a few great ones I saw in Anthropology last week. A little felt, some vintage looking buttons, and E600, and you'll be ready to accessories. You can take a look at the ones I made last year  here.

chaincollage

Remember many of these items were just photographed this week. They are in the process of going online. I have linked to where they will be. We just like to give you a little preview of what is coming.  Have a great weekend.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment